Beach Stand - Beaches of Hawaii and the World
- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
Labor Day Holiday Schedule
Labor Day holiday schedule
HONOLULU -- City and County of Honolulu offices across Oahu will close Monday, Sept. 7, in observance of Labor Day.
The holiday schedule for the City and County of Honolulu operations is as follows:
- Emergency medical services, fire, lifeguard, medical examiner, and police services will be available.
- TheBus will operate on a modified state holiday schedule. Please visit thebus.org for route and schedule information, and rider guidelines.
- Refuse will be collected. Transfer stations, convenience centers, H-POWER, and the Waimanalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill will be open. Please visit opala.org for information.
- Remaining closed to comply with Mayor Kirk Caldwell's emergency stay-at-home, work-at-home orders are: all parks; municipal golf courses; botanical gardens; the Honolulu Zoo; Neal S. Blaisdell Center; People Open Markets; Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Koko Head Shooting Complex; as well as satellite city halls and driver licensing centers.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- As part of the response to the coronavirus pandemic, no parking will be allowed on all streets and shoulders in Lanikai, 24 hours a day weekly until further notice.
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapiolani Park, metered parking lots, and meters on specific Waikiki streets. View the list of Waikiki streets here.
- Traffic lanes will not be coned for contraflow.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- Hawaii Beaches Directory
Directory of Hawaii beaches. More...
- Hawaii Beaches News and Newsletters
Keep up with the latest Hawaii beaches news and happenings.
- Hawaii Beaches Tips And Resources
Great tips and resources on on Hawaii beaches
- About Beach Stand .Com - Beaches of Hawaii and the World
About Beach Stand .com More...
Beachstand.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the beach information. beachstand.com maintains this information and links for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Beachstand.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked from these links and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.